Super Conforming & High Balance Mortgages
If you are looking for a loan that will allow you to exceed the normal loan limits, then you might be interested in a super conforming or high balance mortgage. These mortgages are a unique opportunity that provide a way around the single-family loan limits set across most of the nation. This can be an ideal choice for those who are looking at properties in high-cost areas.
When you are looking for the right mortgage to fit your specific needs, the first place is to begin by speaking with one of our team members. Our team of experienced loan officers can help you find the exact loan you need for your unique situation. Our years in the industry make us the perfect fit for clients across the nation. We have the tools and resources needed to ensure you have access to the very best rates. When you are shopping for a super conforming or high balance mortgage give us a call.
Super Conforming & High Balance 30 Year Fixed Rates *:
|4.750%||$2,900 credit toward
* Your actual rate, payment, and costs could be higher. Get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan. Rate and APR Assumptions: $600,000 loan amount, excellent credit, 40 day lock with a 20% down payment. Purchase of an owner occupied Single Family Home in Los Angeles County, California. If you choose to include your taxes and insurance the actual monthly payment will increase.
Rates as of June 29, 2018 and subject to change. Not available in all states.
1 Assumes 360 payments of $2,995.71 at an interest rate of 4.375%, $600,000 loan amount.
2 Assumes 360 payments of $3,129.88 at an interest rate of 4.750%, $600,000 loan amount.
What Are Super Conforming & High Balance Mortgages?
Super Conforming and High Balance Mortgages are offered by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae in what are considered to be high-cost areas around the country. They exceed the current 2018 loan limit of $453,100 with loan amounts up to $679,650 for a single family home depending on the location of the property.
Super Conforming and High Balance mortgage rates are often lower than both conforming and jumbo rates. Request a free rate quote and we will research your county limit for you and let you know what we can offer.
Following are High Balance and Super Conforming Mortgage loan amount ranges for 2018 (Alaska & Hawaii have higher limits):
|Property Type||Minimum Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount*|
|2 Unit Properties||>$580,150||$870,225|
|3 Unit Properties||>$701,250||$1,051,875|
|4 Unit Properties||>$871,450||$1,307,175|
* Actual maximum loan limits are set per county or equivalent area and may be lower than the maximum above.
Loan amounts exceeding the high balance limits per county will need a jumbo mortgage. Give us a call or request a free custom quote for further information!
The Benefits Of A Super Conforming Loan
When you are shopping for a property in a high-cost location, you may need a mortgage that exceeds the normal allocated amount. When this is the case, you have a variety of options available. Jumbo Loans are one option, as well taking out multiple mortgages. However, the most favorable option is often choosing a super conforming loan. These loans allow for a higher limit than normal but usually provide lower rates than a Jumbo Loan.
The following are other benefits you will reap from choosing a high balance and super conforming mortgage:
- Single Package Deal: Instead of shopping around for multiple mortgages and paying multiple fees, you can utilize one package deal. This saves you not only money but also a large amount of time and hassle.
- Variety Of Eligible Properties: When you opt for a super conforming loan, you have the option of purchasing a variety of property types. This mortgage can be used for single-family residences, condos, multi-family units, and even planned unit developments. When you have a unique property that you are interested in purchasing, take the time to see if a super conforming or high balance mortgage will be of help for you.
- Credit Score Flexibility: If you are worried about your credit score precluding you from the home you have your heart set on, a super conforming loan might be the perfect choice for you. This loan is available even to those who don’t have perfect credit. If your credit score has you worried, reach out to learn more about how this unique loan type could help.
When You Should Use A Super Conforming Loan
If you are thinking about utilizing a super conforming loan, there are a variety of situations in which it is the ideal choice. This unique loan type was designed for those who are purchasing in high-cost areas where a normal loan limit would hinder a purchase.
Refinance Your Home
Not only is this loan ideal for someone purchasing a home in a high-cost area, it can also be utilized for those who wish to refinance their home. Instead of utilizing multiple mortgages, you can refinance with one super conforming loan, leading to less hassle and fewer fees.
Purchase An Investment Property
You can also utilize a super conforming loan to purchase an investment property. Since many multi-family units exceed the costs that a normal loan would cover, a super conforming loan can help you purchase a multi-unit property in order to utilize it as an investment. If you have been contemplating creating passive income for yourself in a hot rental market, this loan type could be the perfect fit.
Buy Your Dream Vacation Home
Perhaps you have been thinking about a new vacation home. A super conforming loan can help you finance the luxury vacation home of your dreams. When you are purchasing a vacation property in a hotly sought-after market, it can be difficult to finance the purchase with a normal loan. Most high-end vacation properties far exceed the current 2018 loan limit of $453,100. If you are interested in buying your dream vacation home, talk to our team about how a super conforming loan could be the perfect option.
Contact Our Team Today
If you are looking into the variety of loan options available on the market and trying to determine which one is right for your needs, the first step you should take is to reach out to our expert team. We can provide you with custom quotes on super conforming and high balance mortgages, along with discussing what other options are available to you. Don’t let the frustrating world of financing keep you from the home of your dreams. Let our team take the hassle out of the experience for you so you can get back to building the life you want.